Whether you’re purchasing a new device for a small office, or upgrading several machines for a large organisation, the process of acquiring photocopiers can be a daunting one!
Here is a simple step-by-step breakdown to save you time and worry.
- Consider your needs: Without worrying too much about the nitty-gritty details, it is worth considering the basic requirements of your print environment. These include the number of machines, predicted volumes, colour and paper size outputs and required print speed. Even just a rough outline of these facts will be enough to determine the best option for your situation.
- Get in touch: Call or email our sales team and we will get to work on your recommended solution.
- Weigh up options: We will present our strongest recommendation as well as some viable alternatives (for example: in a low volume print environment, a refurbished device might represent a much cheaper option without compromising on quality.)
- Implement the solution: We will arrange a date and time for our technical team to swiftly install your new machine and make sure that you feel completely comfortable using it. This happens with minimal or no interruption to your workflow.
- Ongoing support: Our helpdesk will be just a phone call away and our technicians will be on-site on the same day as lodging a service call.